The orchard nozzle flow rate test benches are used for a precise measurement of the flow rate of hydraulic nozzles when mounted on the sprayer.
A digital and an analogue test bench are available. Both test benches are mobile and can measure up to 16 nozzles simultaneously.
Analogue nozzle test bench
- The measuring set-up and protocol fulfils the requirements set by ISO 5682-2 'Equipment for crop protection - Spraying equipment - Part 2: Test methods for hydraulic sprayers‘
- Based on time measurement and reading out measuring tubes
Digital nozzle test bench
- Flow rate measurement by means of 16 turbine flow meters
- Wireless connected to a computer with read out software
- Reading out flowrates and total volumes
- Continuous measuring possible
- Analogue orchard nozzle test bench:
- Callibrating and testing orchard and other types of sprayers
- Digital orchard nozzle test bench:
- Precise and fast flow rate measurements lab or in the field
- Calibrating and testing orchard and other types of sprayers