ILVO is currently looking for a .Net developer for employment within the Animal Sciences Unit in Ostend and Melle.
Within ILVO a wide variety of software applications is developed for different scientific projects, both in function of the institutional operation and with a direct added value for the agricultural, fisheries and food sectors.
- As a software developer you build innovative tailor-made solutions, using the latest tools and technologies;
- You are responsible for the development and maintenance of the software platforms of the Animal Sciences Unit;
- You contribute to the integration of data into business intelligence tools;
- You contribute to solutions for further automation of data processing;
- You analyse the needs of the end-users and translate them into user-friendly software;
- You give training and support to end-users on the in-house developed software.
- You have a Bachelor degree in an ICT-oriented training and/or you have relevant experience in the ICT sector as software developer;
With a foreign diploma you need to have an equivalence recognition, that can be requested at NARIC Vlaanderen;
- You have a passion for software development, you are eager to learn and willing to contribute to innovative projects;
- You are a .Net developer who can get along smoothly with Microsoft Visual Studio;
- You are analytically strong and can easily translate the wishes of the client into user-friendly software solutions. Thereby you are critical and have an eye for quality.
Target date of employment 15 June 2020 (depending on the availability of the candidate and the development of the Covid-19 situation)
How to apply?
Apply directly by using the link werken voor Vlaanderen and this at the latest on Thursday 21 May 2020.
Pre-selected candidates (on basis of CV screening) will be invited for a selection interview on Thursday 28 May 2020 (date with reservation, potentially via skype). Please be sure to provide a phone number, email and skype address where you can be reached during the day on your CV.
As a Flemish governmental institute, ILVO promotes equality and diversity at the workplace. You will be recruited on the basis of competencies. Qualities of people are decisive, regardless of gender, religion, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation or any disability.
For more information on the content of this position:
Wim Allegaert, data manager ILVO, T: +32 (0)59 56 98 62, firstname.lastname@example.org
Caroline Buyst, HR-specialist, T: +32 (0)9 272 25 12, email@example.com.